Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Cranberry Wilderness Two Night Backpacking Trip, Saturday-Monday, May 26-28, 2018
- 3-Day Long Weekend Bike Ride in PA Dutch Country, Saturday-Monday, May 26-28, 2018
- Crabtree Falls Day Furry Friends Hike, Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Waterford Cruise Road Bike Ride, Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Gathland to White Rocks AT Day Hike, Saturday, May 12, 2018