Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens Winter Walk of Lights, Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Crampton Gap/White Rocks AT Day Hike, Saturday, December 15, 2018
- It’s all Happening at the Zoo Bike Ride, Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Prince George’s Agricultural Bike Ride, Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Three Covered Bridges of Frederick County Bike Ride, Saturday, December 1, 2018