Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Backpacking Committee Meeting & Social, Saturday, September 29, 2018
- The Rocks: Wolf, Chimney, and Cat Rock Day Hike, Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Between the Rivers Bike Ride, Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Anne Arundel Adventure Bike Ride, Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Ford Mine and River Trails at Great Falls Half-Day Hike, Sunday, September 16, 2018