Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Winter Backpacking at Sky Meadows State Park, Saturday-Sunday, March 2-3, 2019
- Bike and Flight Bike Ride, Sunday, March 31, 2019
- Merkle Wildlife and Jug Bay Wetlands Bike Ride, Sunday, March 24, 2019
- Cat Rock & Bobs Hill Day Hike, Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Furry Friendly Cabin Camping & Hiking Shenandoah Natl Park, Friday-Sunday, March 15-17, 2019