Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Mason Neck Half-Day Hike, Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Brentsville Rural Rogues Bike Ride, Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Rachel Carson Conservation Park Half-Day Hike, Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Exploring the Anacostia River Trail Bike Ride for Beginners, Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Cabin Camping near Shenandoah National Park, Friday-Sunday, February 2-4, 2018