Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Burn Off the Turkey Sugarloaf Mountain Loop Day Hike, Friday, November 24, 2017
- Brentsville Rural Rogues Bike Ride, Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Sugarloaf Road Bike Ride – burn off the Turkey!, Saturday, November 25, 2017
- Hazel Mountain Trail Day Hike, Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Sunset Rocks Backpacking Trip, Saturday-Sunday, November 11-12, 2017